LET’S TALK ABOUT FUN, INTERACTIVE, ENGAGING CEREMONIES
rior to the Ceremony, we provide music as the guests arrive, which is usually 10-15 minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bride.
Music is usually played during any or all parts of the ceremony, including:
- the processional, as the bride walks down the aisle, or into the gardens
- the signing of the register
- the recessional, after the announcement of the newlyweds as they exit the church or greet guests in the gardens.
- We also provide music for the offertory, communion, hymns, or any part of the Ceremony where requested.
Musical Items for the Ceremony
You may select the music for all or part of the Ceremony, and we will be happy to assist. If specific pieces are not requested, a typical format would be:
- for the entrance of the bride: either a soothing piece or a bright, announcing piece
- for the signing of the register: a slow piece
- after the announcement: a fast and joyful piece
The exact format is tailored for your individual event. We can provide a repertoire for a list of suggestions and listen to some samples.
We will bring your ceremony to life at your own property,
any public park, or any venue you have booked!
The ‘At Last’ Ceremony is your choice of 3 of Adelaide’s leading Celebrants, choice of a String Duo/Solo Guitarist, Saxophonist or a PA for Ceremony Music.
Authorised Marriage Celebrant
Your choice of 3 of Adelaide’s BEST Marriage Celebrants
- Initial Meeting/Consultation (without obligation) to get to know each other and discuss your plans and ideas and how we can tailor your ceremony to your wishes
- Email, telephone and face to face communication in the lead up to your wedding
- Legal paperwork and documentation
- Wedding vows and ceremony drafts
- Ceremony rehearsal and marriage ceremony 1 hour
- Round signing table with white table cloth and 2 x Americana chairs
- Bose PA System and microphone with music supplied and professionally mixed. Larger PA will be added for ceremonies greater than 100 guests. Please note this price is for sites where power is supplied. Please allow for a generator to supply power if need. We can provide this at an additional cost
- Use of Sennheiser Radio Microphone
- 15 mins of Music on guest arrival String Duo or Solo Guitarist or Saxophonist
- Official entrance song for Bridal Party String Duo or Solo Guitarist or Saxophonist
- Official entrance song for Bride/BrideGroom String Duo or Solo Guitarist or Saxophonist
- 2 songs for the signing of the register String Duo or Solo Guitarist or Saxophonist
- Song for announcing the newlyweds String Duo or Solo Guitarist or Saxophonist
* Payment Plan Discounts available. Subject to availability. Price does not include Travel and Accommodation for events more than 35kms outside the Adelaide CBD.
YOU SAVE $395!